Thursday, November 3, 2016

His Tara (the land; the earth)

I am going in for a spinal procedure today (steroid injections into the neck vertebrae related to chronic pain).

It is so lovely to practice that my God ordains all for His loving, wise, omnipotent, omniscient plan for all of our ultimate joy (all humanity) with each other and Him.

I have written many little songs over the years - some on the SONG tab on this blog.  And I have written one specifically for each of my grandchildren: Elijah, Faith, Grace.  Elijah reminded me that I now owe Tara (pretty miraculously born 7/19/16 to my 45 y.o. daughter and her 54 y.o. husband) a song.

I think with this minor surgery coming up, I wanted to be sure to get Tara's done.  In case God's best is to get me to Himself sooner instead of later:)

I will also post this under the SONGS tab and I hope after the first of the year to record many of my songs on the computer to make into a CD at some point (God's timing) for the kids and grandkids (and the world's kids and grandkids if God decides to use it more widely).

His Tara
(the land; the earth)
The Earth is the Lord's
And ALL that is in her;
His Pearl of Great Price
For whom He gives all.
His Pearl of Great Price 
To whom He gives all.
His Tara.
His Tara.
(Repeat His Tara X 3 for final verse)
 
He dreamed of her Always;
He dreamed of her beauty;
He dreamed of her love
Above all His Stars.
His Tara.
His Tara.
 
But what a great price,
To gift His perfection;
To bring all that beauty
From depths no one knew,
Except by His dreams,
Except by His longing,
From Imagination Unsurpassed.
His Tara.
His Tara.
 
(Repeat first verse with 3 Tara ending)
 
Agape (Caring-for Love),
June

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. *ALL* spam will be promptly deleted so please do not waste your time or mine.